By placing an order with T&D Innovations, LLC D/B/A Amazing Grace Soap (known from here as either Amazing Grace Soap), you agree to all of the following terms and conditions and understand the information below and you intend to make this purchase.
This is a legal and binding agreement.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand all hazards relating to purchased items and will educate myself on the usage and precautions of these items
- I agree and am completely responsible for the any injuries to myself, others or property during the use or misuse of any of these products purchased through Amazing Grace Soap, and am responsible for the proper storage of these items.
- I will not hold Amazing Grace Soap responsible for any use of misuse of products. I understand I must use common sense when using products. If I have sensitive skin, I must do a spot test and discontinue use if I have a reaction of any kind.
- The customer understands that once an order ships, it is no longer the responsibility of Amazing Grace Soap. Each order comes with $50 in insurance. If you would like to purchase additional, include this in the “additional notes” section of your order. Amazing Grace Soap does not have to refund or replace any items lost by the carrier. It is the customer’s responsibility to pursue the carrier, with the provided tracking number, to obtain a refund through the insurance purchased by Amazing Grace Soap for any damage done by the carrier or a missing package.
- Due to COVID, our packaging may be different than what the customer is used to seeing.
- Some items are heat and cold sensitive. We cannot guarantee the temperature changes that occur after the package leaves Amazing Grace Soap. Please keep this in mind when placing orders
- All our products are made in small batches, so there will be variation from the photos posted on our website.
- It is best practice, as with any bath product, to rinse yourself with clean water before exiting your tub or shower. If using a bath soak, bath bomb, tub tea, bubble scoop/bubble bar, etc. it is important to rinse off your tub to prevent any discoloration. As always, use caution and common sense when entering and exiting your tub or shower as bath products can be slippery. If utilizing a product in a glass bottle, use dry hands only to pour and then put product in a safe place to prevent it from falling and breaking.
- Keep out of reach of children. Our products are not "tear free" and you should keep out of eyes or sensitive areas. Adult supervision required with all products. Individual results will vary with use of our products.
- You must be 18 years old or older to access this site. It is a condition of use of this site that you provide accurate and complete information.
- Amazing Grace Soap reserves the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
- Disclaimer: Website and Medical Information: This website contains general information and content. This information and content is not medical advice and should not be treated as medical advice. The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek advice of a qualified health professional regarding any medical conditions. Neither Amazing Grace Soap, nor its representatives are providing any medical advice and none should be inferred from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or information on this website or in materials provided over phone or email.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Neither T&D Innovations, LLC D/B/A Amazing Grace Soap, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, contractors, licensors, and service and content providers (hereinafter known as the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any person accessing the site using your account. You also agree to indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: In no event shall any indemnified parties be liable for any actual, consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, including loss of revenue, or income, profits, value or use, pain and suffering or similar damages.
- T&D Innovations, LLC, D/B/A Amazing Grace Soap makes no representations that the products available through this website will be available or appropriate in every jurisdiction in which this website may be accessed. To the best of T&D Innovations, LLC D/B/A Amazing Grace Soap knowledge, it operates in the United States legally under all applicable law however, it is impossible for Amazing Grace Soap to be aware of the laws and regulations of all local jurisdictions relating to industrial hemp-derived products. T&D Innovations, LLC D/B/A Amazing Grace Soap isn’t responsible for any potential legal matters that may arise due to such local regulations. You are SOLELY responsible for compliance with any laws governing the purchase and use of the products available through Amazing Grace Soap’s website